Coin + CH Hopper Control Credit Board
The COIN+CH credit board provides the ideal way to interface an electronic coin validator to electro-mechanical coin and token hoppers and ticket dispensers.
Interfaces with the following components:
• Asahi Seiko SH-series, WH-series, SA-595, SG-595 and others fitted with DCMB9101A brake electronics.
• Coin Controls Universal Hoppers marks II, III and IV.
• Deltronics Ticket Dispensers such as the DL-1275 (RELAY option required)
• Standard connection to coin mechanism.
• Simple connection to optional 4 digit LED display.
• Simple screw connections to power, lamps, buttons & hopper.
• Manual credit button on-board.
• External manual credit facility.
• Coin counter output for audit and metering.
• Optional relay output.
• Optional attract mode.
• Hopper jam protection and recovery
• Full control of Electronic Coin Mechanism Lamp.
ON - indicates machine 'ready'.
OFF - indicates machine 'out-of-service'.
FLASH - indicates more coins are required.
• Full control of Coin Mechanism Coin Inhibit.
When the machine is busy coins can be rejected.
Individual coin types can be permanently rejected.
• Extensive range of hopper payout values.
15 different pence-per-payout settings.
• Accumulator bonus.
three bonus plans, five bonus levels.
• Coin bonus facility for any combination of coins.
• Interface to two or four digit LED displays.
Ability to display the amount of money entered since the last payout (the partial credit).
Ability to display number of payouts waiting to be issued.
• Continuous self test.
Invalid configuration detection with fail-safe and warning indicator.
• Never loses partial credit.
Standard hopper value table
These are made to order, please contact 01634 726902 for a leadtime
A standard post and package charge of £8 for any orders under £150 to UK mainland.
Orders over £150, post and packing will be free of charge to UK mainland.
Orders under 1Kg in weight are charged at £3.50.
Change Machines & Card Dispensers carry a standard delivery charge of £50. Nova Machine - £25
Scottish Highlands & Islands the charge is £18.
Isle of Man & Channel Islands the charge is £21.
Northern Ireland the charge is £21 to Delivery Depot. Customs and Duties must then be paid by recipient.
Ireland the charge is £21 to Delivery Depot. Customs and Duties must then be paid by recipient.
FOR EU AND OVERSEAS - DELIVERY IS AT COST AT CHECKOUT. CUSTOMS AND DUTIES MUST BE PAID BY RECIPIENT PRIOR TO DELIVERY
*Next day delivery is for mainland UK only.