The COIN+DT video credit board provides the ideal way to interface an electronic coin validator to electronic or electro-mechanical machines such as ticket, token, coin, or card dispensers, cranes, video and arcade games.
• Standard connection to coin mechanism.
• Simple connection to optional 4 digit LED display.
• Simple screw connections to power, lamps, buttons & machine.
• Manual credit button on-board.
• External manual credit facility.
• Coin counter output for audit and metering.
• Optional relay output.
• Optional attract mode.
• Full control of Electronic Coin Mechanism Lamp.
ON - indicates machine 'ready'.
OFF - indicates machine 'out-of-service'.
FLASH - indicates more coins are required.
• Full control of Coin Mechanism Coin Inhibit.
When the machine is busy coins can be rejected.
Individual coin types can be permanently rejected.
• Works with all coin mechs which pull the credit line to ground (Early MS mechs pull up to supply and do not work);
• Extensive range of coin/credit combinations.
15 different pence-per-credit settings.
• Accumulator bonus.
three bonus plans, five bonus levels.
• Coin bonus facility for any combination of coins.
• Full handshake with machine.
Credits only issued when the machine is ready.
The machine can stop coins being accepted.
• Interface to two or four digit LED displays.
Ability to display the amount of money entered since the last credit (the partial credit).
Ability to display number of credits waiting to be issued.
• Dual speed credit pulse.
• Continuous self test.
Invalid configuration detection with fail-safe and warning indicator.
• Never loses partial credit.
Standard price per play table
10p per credit
20p per credit
30p per credit
40p per credit
50p per credit
60p per credit
70p per credit
80p per credit
90p per credit
£1.00 per credit
£1.20 per credit
£1.50 per credit
These are made to order, please contact 01634 726902 for a leadtime